Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downloading & Posting Downloads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonKnuckles
All Access Pass
All Access Pass
DemonKnuckles

Male Number of posts : 554
Humor : Dry / Sarcastic
Job : Canadian Tire
Warning :
Downloading & Posting Downloads Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Downloading & Posting Downloads Right_bar_bleue

My Comment : Wa Wa Wee Wa
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Character sheet
Clan: [S.S] Secret Service
Game(s): Rainbow 6: Vegas, Portable Ops, Tactical Strike, Size Matters, FTB1, FTB2. On The Loose, Killzone Liveration, Sims 2, Daxter, Starwars BF 2

Downloading & Posting Downloads Empty
PostSubject: Downloading & Posting Downloads   Downloading & Posting Downloads Icon_minipostedSat Feb 16, 2008 1:07 pm

I understand lots of people are worried about going to sites, and downloading things that you know may not be safe. That's why a new rule has been added to our database: when posting downloads, make sure you checked them to make sure they are working fine, and that they are not a virus. *Although we are not responsible for any damage done to you, your computer, or your PSP. (Just saying that to be safe.)

So here's a simplified list of the process you have to go through while posting downloads:

• Before posting a download, make sure you have tested it first and that it works perfectly.
  • You can attach the file to your post, or you can give a link to the download. Either works.
  • In your post containing the download, please be sure to state that if it harms anyones PSP or computer, that you are responsible for it.
  • If someone complains saying this has happened, please before anything, contact either ChickMagnet, Evil.Child, or myself.

Thanks,
G101 Staff.
Back to top Go down
https://g101chat.forumotion.com

Downloading & Posting Downloads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PSPGamers :: The Rules!-
Jump to: