HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The ChatBox -> Rules & Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonKnuckles
All Access Pass
All Access Pass

Male Number of posts : 554
Humor : Dry / Sarcastic
Job : Canadian Tire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

My Comment : Wa Wa Wee Wa
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Character sheet
Clan: [S.S] Secret Service
Game(s): Rainbow 6: Vegas, Portable Ops, Tactical Strike, Size Matters, FTB1, FTB2. On The Loose, Killzone Liveration, Sims 2, Daxter, Starwars BF 2

PostSubject: The ChatBox -> Rules & Commands   Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:29 pm

The rules you have to follow while engaging in conversation in the chatbox, are pretty self-explanatory:

• No Swearing
  • No dirty pictures
  • No "spammin' it up"
  • No talkin' back to mods/admins

You may not know this, but not all moderators have moderation rights for the chatbox, only the users that have an "@" in front of their name. If you see a user with that infront of your name, they have the ability to:

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the ’/clear’ command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won’t see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname)
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won’t prevent him from reconnecting.

Any other users that are not moderators can use these commands:

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you’re absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
/away Sets users status to "away".

Note that if you are not a moderator and you try to use the moderator commands, they will not work! Wink

satanuus wrote:
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me, or email me at alexkerc@msn.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g101chat.forumotion.com

The ChatBox -> Rules & Commands
Page 1 of 1