HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Requesting CE & Tags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonKnuckles
All Access Pass
All Access Pass

Male Number of posts : 554
Humor : Dry / Sarcastic
Job : Canadian Tire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

My Comment : Wa Wa Wee Wa
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Character sheet
Clan: [S.S] Secret Service
Game(s): Rainbow 6: Vegas, Portable Ops, Tactical Strike, Size Matters, FTB1, FTB2. On The Loose, Killzone Liveration, Sims 2, Daxter, Starwars BF 2

PostSubject: Requesting CE & Tags   Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm

satanuus wrote:
Can't find the CE request thread, or the codes? That's because you have to register! You can register by simply clicking "Register" (duh) below the site logo at the top of the page. Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to e-mail me (if you haven't registered already) at alexkerc@msn.com, or PM me (if you have registered) by ... well ... you should know how to do that. Wink
^Just incase you were having troubles finding those threads. Wink

Now I shall begin!

A new rule (created by -.TH3.R3C01L.- and made official by DaffyDuck2000) is that:
DaffyDuck200 & -.TH3.R3CO1L.- wrote:
you don't post, you don't get ce

You can request CE as soon as you register, but it will not be given to you until you have made a minimum of 25 legit posts. If any moderators or admins see that your posts are not legit (or spam) then you will not be given CE/your tag.

PSPGamers Staff wrote:
A new rule created by -.TH3.R3C01L.-, and made official by DaffyDuck2000 is as follows:

Users will not get their requested CE or Tag (or whatever else you requested) until they have made a minimum of 25 legit (not spam) posts. After they have reached that post count, they can freely request anything they desire!

Moderators/Admins, copy and paste this into your post when new users have requested CE with less than 25 posts. (*It will also be PM'ed to you.)

Code:
[quote="PSPGamers Staff"]Before any users request CE, they must have a [i][b]minimum[/b][/i] of 25 legit posts. Once they have reached that post count, they have the right to request as much as they want from the hackers on our site.

Thanks, and welcome to the forums. ;)[/quote]

This is what it will turn out like:

PSPGamers Staff wrote:
Before any users request CE, they must have a minimum of 25 legit posts. Once they have reached that post count, they have the right to request as much as they want from the hackers on our site.

Thanks, and welcome to the forums. Wink

Like I've said many many times before: if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me or email me at alexkerc@msn.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g101chat.forumotion.com

Requesting CE & Tags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PSPGamers :: The Rules!-
Jump to: